Discover Expert analysis and assessment
Many of Occumen’s assignments begin with a procurement diagnostic to help understand the ‘current situation’ and to identify opportunities for change.
These could include significant cost reduction or risk mitigation opportunities, opportunities to improve the way the procurement team is perceived by the rest of the organisation or opportunities to improve the way key suppliers are managed.
An Occumen procurement diagnostic usually involves a mixture of data analysis and interviews.
The output is based on this analysis, together with expert observation and insight from the Occumen team.
Occumen can provide:
- An assessment of an organisation’s procurement capability and position on the ‘procurement maturity curve’
- An opportunity analysis estimating the scale and nature of potential savings
- An analysis of risk in the supply chain
- An assessment of how procurement is perceived by the rest of the organisation
- An assessment of how key suppliers view the organisation and whether they regard it as a ‘customer of choice’